Graduate Trainee in Public Relations
LOCATION: Mbabane, Eswatini
DEADLINE: March 12, 2021
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS WILL BE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Design and branding MTC materials and events.
- To work on Research/Information sourcing for specific projects and collate or generate documents in Microsoft Pro-grams Document Production.
- To develop MTC videos to contribute towards Civic education, which will be uploaded on the website and MTC mar- keting screen.
- Assist with setting up of Resource Centre. This will be an information platform with all MTC relevant documentation and resources.
- Assist with putting content together relevant to Matsapha and MTC to be sent to the Eswatini National Archives.
- Assist in ensuring that all approved Council events are well publicized on time both internally and externally and allmedia, rate payers & the community are accordingly provided with effective information.
- Assist with Publicity status tracking through collection of publicized news items.
- Design content to be uploaded on MTC social media platforms and he website.
- To provide an effective service that recognizes and fully supports the business needs of the department.