SCROLL DOWN FOR DAILY UPDATES
WHAT IS THE VIRTUAL RUN?
The run/walk is virtual – we may be far apart but we can do this together:
- Run wherever you are in your area. ±Calculate an accurate distance of your choice to run.
- You can also cycle or go horse riding.
- Commit to covering the distances for a certain number of days a week.
- Respect social distancing
- Do NOT wear your mask when you run – it is dangerous. Take a mask or buff with you to cover your mouth and nose should you feel the need.
- Watch the report back in the WK Challenge google classroom on a daily basis.
- Drink water en route.
There will be four teams:
What would you need to do?
- Run/walk/cycle/ride a distance that suits you every day from the day we set off.
- Measure your mileage accurately to make sure that we cover every cm of the journey.
- Email your mileage to firstname.lastname@example.org as and when you run/walk to make your km’s count. Your email must be clearly marked with your name, form, house (eg Henderson) and mileage. Please put no other information on the email.
- Watch your team’s progress by checking here.